DeathSpank (2010/ENG/RIP by TPTB)
Language: English | Developer: Hothead Games | Publisher: Electronic Arts | 968 Mb
Genre: Adventure, RPG
DeathSpank - a game from legendary Ron Gilbert, creator of the series of Monkey Island, parodied all the fantasy and RPG-shnye stamps at once. In this game, Monkey Island meets Diablo! Charming, clever, mysterious. These are just some of the words that would not be appropriate in describing DeathSpank. First strike, and ask questions later - it s not about the local hero. He did not even understand what on earth there are any questions. DeathSpank - rarest of rare, it s a really funny video game.
DeathSpank - is a fascinating hack n slash RPG, action which razvorchivaetsya in the vast and dangerous world. In between furious battles main character solves the mystery that he has finally gotten tangled plot.
- A huge seamless world
- A lot of weapons and armor
- This epic story. And is not what you used to see him in video games
- Difficult, but fair puzzles!
- The mystical object called the Artifact
- Pieces that explode and blow up brain!
- Pieces that do not explode and blow up brain!
- Operating system:
Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7even
Intel Pentium firstname.lastname@example.org GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000 + or better
3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 2.0 (Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra / ATI Radeon X1800 GTO)
Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Free hard drive space:
- Additional software:
DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
A keyboard and mouse
Features RIP a:
- For the basis the original version of the game
- Cut all languages other than English (the rest is in place)
- Nothing is converted
- Run the game with a shortcut on your desktop (Loader.bat)
- Installing on an unzip and play
- Author rip - TPTB
No Mirrors Please!