SAS - Secure Tomorrow - RIP
Platform: PC | Published & Developed by: City Interactive | Release Date: 03-2008 | Lang: Eng | Type: ISO | Size: 1.3 Gb
Genre: First-Person Shooter, Action
A perfectly organized terrorist group has rescued their leader from a high security prison. Now, SAS steps in. At the time, nobody expected the situation would get so much out of hand. Join the elite military formation and support them in the fight against terrorism. Perfect training and cutting-edge equipment give you advantage over any enemy.
* Take part in missions in such places as:
a prison taken over by riot, a financial center in London, ice deserts of Greenland or an underground nuclear reactor.
* Switch your M4 rifle from assault to sniper mode anytime during the game.
* Use the standard SAS equipment, including nightvision googles, M84 flashbangs or S10 gas mask.
* Using the element of surprise and stun grenades, eliminate enemies and save the lives of hostages.
* Compete with your friends in multiplayer mode - up to 16 players in three playing modes.
* Play modes:
single / multiplayer
* Multiplayer: LAN / Internet | number of players: 1-16
Minimum System Requirements
512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
GeForce FX5700, Radeon 9700 - 128 MB - DirectX 9.0c
3 GB Free Space (4 GB for Vista)
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Play the game.
No Mirrors Please!
Download related to SAS - Secure Tomorrow - RIP [PC/Eng/2008] are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to SAS - Secure Tomorrow - RIP [PC/Eng/2008] links pls feel free to contact us.