MCS Drivers Disk 9.0.39 (2011) | 4.58 GB
Number of drivers found by the program for one or Ina OS depends on the availability of those on the disc (limited by disk size) and the correct ways to fill in the appropriate configuration files. Users can add or remove drivers from the disk and supplement the HWID.
This program was written for himself and his friends and, accordingly, comes As Is (as is). Drivers on the disc have not been tested for compatibility with all operating systems for which they are declared. The author is not liable for any damages caused by using the program.
- Redesigned interface. Because of this limit to the number of devices defined in the class. Old intefeys outlived its usefulness.
- Modified the code, now create some intermediate files.
- Added ability to send reports to the author by e-mail directly from the program.
- The routine backup drivers added to determine the types of infrared and sdhost (determined as an unknown device - my omission).
- The program now runs on win2000 (regression version 8.x). Required library gdiplus.dll
- The generator database drivers are now in the previously created section is removed, and ochschaetsya. No longer necessary each time to transfer the section to the right place.
- In the editor configuration files added warning dialog box when attempting to clean or delete the data section, to avoid accidental deletion of data.
- In the editor configuration files on the Select All / Clear All items were not processed for OS Win2008R2
- Options - Added a list of exceptions ACPI
- Options - Added startup options DPInst
- Options - Added SMTP settings
- In the About for more information about the system.
- Updated database devices.
- Utilities updated to the newest versions.
- Components 7Zip updated to v9.20
- Updated language file.
- Updated some drivers to the newest versions.
- Many other changes and fixes.
Windows2000 SP4 and above
WindowsXP 32/64 bit
Windows2003 32/64 bit (not tested)
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows 2008 32/64 bit (not tested)
Windows 2008 R2 32/64 bit (not tested)
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Determined by the device:
NIC and PCI modems
IEEE 1394 Host Controller
USB Host Controllers
Serial external modems
All links are interchangable. It mean you can download any part of archive from any server and can extract it without problem! PM me if links are dead, I will try to re-upload the file if I can!