Monster Truck Madness 2 (Portable)
PC | Windows | EN | Terminal Reality | 138 Mb
Genre: Rally/Off-Road Racing
Monster Truck Madness 2 is the sequel to one of the best-selling auto-racing games for the PC, Monster Truck Madness. Monster Truck Madness 2 combines outrageous attitude, unrestrained racing and real monster trucks to provide a fun and exhilarating off-road driving experience across rugged and challenging terrain.
The designers wisely recognized that the subtlety of monster truck racing cried out for the added nuance that only a professional wrestling tie-in could bestow.
* Nine new trucks with crushable bodies. Five brand new classic monster trucks, and four new models based on famous WCW and nWo wrestling characters -- including Hollywood Hogan, Stinger and The Outsiders -- have been added to the game. In addition, the 11 original trucks from Monster Truck Madness including Bigfoot and Grave Digger , are included. All trucks have crushable bodies that show the damage they sustain in the game.
* 11 new tracks. Drivers can choose from 11 new circuit and rally courses, as well as import the classic tracks offered in the original Monster Truck Madness.
* A variety of environmental conditions and challenges. For a more challenging game, players can face variable road conditions. Gamers can change the rules of racing with night driving or by speeding through rain and snow, and they encounter realistic obstacles and course terrain - including mud, grass, sand and water. Gamers will also experience dynamic scenery, such as moving trains.
* Unique multiplayer game experiences. Summit Rumble, a multiplayer-only game, allows drivers to fight for the title of king of the hill with other racers over the Internet. Of course you can still race your friends the old fashioned way...
Up to eight players can challenge other drivers in a multiplayer environment over a LAN or modem to modem.
* Improved graphics. A new graphics engine offers spectacular 3-D rendered tracks, trucks and dynamic scenery that use the latest 3-D effects and make use of the most advanced accelerated hardware and processor technology, including Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP).
* Advanced technology support.
* Direct3D API-compatible. Owners of 3-D accelerator cards will experience faster frame rates and better scenery graphics.
* Force feedback. Gamers with a force-feedback gaming device will literally feel the action in Monster Truck Madness 2 as they race from start to finish.
Pentium 133 or higher processor (P200 with 3Dfx card recommended), 16MB RAM (32MB recommended), 30MB hard disk space (110MB recommended), 4X CD-ROM drive (6X recommended), Super VGA, 16-bit color monitor, Microsoft mouse or compatible, audio board with speakers or headphones.
No Mirrors Please!