EON VUE 9 xStream Update 9005782 BETA (WIN/MAC ) | 759 MB
Vue 9 xStream offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating and rendering exceptionally rich and realistic natural environments in 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and Softimage.Access all the power of the world’s leading 3D Digital Nature solution directly from within your favorite application. Create and edit beautifully detailed natural environments using your application’s standard manipulators. Render everything together inside 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D or Softimage, with full interaction between Vue and native elements, including 2-way mutual shadow casting, reflection, refraction and GI.
* Global Illumination.
* Global Radiosity.
* Fast in-depth computation of reciprocal object lighting for accurate indoor lighting.
* Radiosity engine optimized for:
Indoor or infinite scenery.
* Global ambiance.
* Ambient occlusion with user definable occlusion range.
* HDRI support.
* Image based lighting.
* Background and environment mapping.
* Sub-Surface Scattering:
* Sub-Surface Scattering:
Multiple Internal Scattering.
* And many more.. on Homepage
This update is still in beta. The following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in this update:
* Fixed the compatibility of the integrated plugin with Cinema4D R11 on Mac.
* Procedural terrain made from extracted zone can be used as function external dependency.
* Fixed a potential crash when the camera makes a close-up on an object using Displacement Mapping of high quality.
* Fixed a potential crash within the terrain editor mesh processing algorithm.
* Added a feature to limit the maximum number of ecosystem instances in the opengl for every kind of ecosystems. (static or dynamics).
* Fixed default meta cloud file(#7863).
* Fixed cloud layer offset that was not read correctly from saved scenes and was therefore reset to 0,
prevent user modification of the enforced cloud angle matrix.
* Added support of shaded billboards for ATI 5000 series and FireGL 4800/5800/7800/8800.
* Fixed a potential crash in cloud layer material editor when editing material graph.
* Fixed a bug in the MaxToVue exporter.
* Fixed a potential crash in automatic GI baking, when the object being baked is animated.
* Fixed backwards compatibility with some old scenes containing plants (scene 4Seasons.vue).
Publishing Date: EEF: 01/27/2011 - Public Beta: 03/01/2011
All links are interchangable. It mean you can download any part of archive from any server and can extract it without problem! PM me if links are dead, I will try to re-upload the file if I can!