ANSYS nCode DesignLife 13.0 (x32/x64) | 1.26 GB
Fully integrated with ANSYS Workbench module, with an expanded set of opportunities and tools for calculating the fatigue strength, which allows you to perform a full analysis under the influence of prolonged, repetitive, variable speed and load.
About ANSYS Inc.
Company ANSYS Inc. for 35 years is one of the leaders of CAE market, develops and markets a broad line of software products for computer-aided engineering analysis. Founded by John Swanson, the original company called Swanson Analysis Systems, and offered only a universal finite-element complex ANSYS.
Today the company ANSYS Inc. is the market leader in payment systems, both in terms of sales, and the number used worldwide employment of its software. As a strategic partner ANSYS Inc. cooperates with many companies helping them make the necessary changes. Suggested ANSYS Inc. means of numerical simulation and analysis are compatible with some other packages that run on different platforms. ANSYS software system interfaces with known CAD-systems, Unigraphics, CATIA, Pro / ENGINEER, SolidEdge, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, and others.
About ANSYS nCode DesignLife
ANSYS, Inc., Which develops software for computer modeling, together with HBM-nCode has developed a tool for calculating the fatigue life of fully integrated with ANSYS Workbench, which allows a single information space of integrated modules for the associated interdisciplinary analysis.
Main features of the standard package DesignLife:
- Analysis of the fatigue life, depending on the level of stress (Stress Life);
- Analysis of the fatigue durability of designs depending on the level of stress. It is possible to interpolate between the curves of the material properties depending on temperature. You can use Python scripts to create new or improve existing methods for evaluating the fatigue life. Initial decision cycle fatigue curves with the control of nominal stresses.
Distinctive features of the modules, working on the ANSYS Workbench, are:
- Graphical user interface, built on the principle of object-oriented process management with modules. By this we mean a structural representation of the stages of a specific module in the form of a structural scheme in which each stage corresponds to the partition containing the object design model. For each object, you can enter and edit the properties.
- Bi-directional associative connection with the geometric models created in CAD-systems.
- Common Information Space project management of engineering analysis, the use of several alternative ways of preprocessing and the calculation for the same original geometric model.
- Ability to integrate with database management systems products and systems, technical documentation (Teamcenter).
- Ability to transfer FE-model for further calculation in a classical environment ANSYS.
The platform ANSYS Workbench to integrate applications ANSYS DesignModeler, ANSYS DesignXplorer, ANSYS Fatigue Module, ANSYS Meshing, as well as interfaces for export and import geometries from CAD-systems.
ANSYS nCode DesignLife
All links are interchangable. It mean you can download any part of archive from any server and can extract it without problem! PM me if links are dead, I will try to re-upload the file if I can!