Rosetta Stone v3 4 5 - English (American) Levels 1-5 with Audio Companion + Course Books (PC/MAC) | 3.2GB
Develop your command of the language. From the simple to the complex, gain the confidence to share your ideas and opinions in English. Develop the conversational skills to plan adventures, care for your health and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies, family, and more. Be able to fully express your ideas and opinions in English. Includes everything you need to learn English at home and on the go.
Rosetta Stone Features:
* Rosetta Stone teaches you a new language naturally, by getting you to think, live and breathe the language.
* Innovative solutions get you speaking new words, right from the start.
* Rosetta Stone moves forward only when you re ready. You drive the pace. You set the schedule.
* With Rosetta Stone, you ll discover a foundation of key vocabulary that you ll use to build into a whole new language.
* Audio Companion lets you take the Rosetta Stone experience anywhere:
in the car, at the gym, or on-the-go!
English (American) Learning Tips:
* In both written and spoken English some pairs of words are combined into a shorter form, called a contraction. In spoken English, if a contraction exists for a pair of words, the full forms will be used relatively infrequently (mostly for emphasis). For example, the words it is are often written and pronounced it s .
* You ll notice that English spelling is irregular, with the same sounds being written in different ways.
* Sometimes words may be spelled the same but have different meanings and pronunciations. Rosetta Stone teaches you to distinguish between these words through context.
* English nouns have singular and plural forms, but they don t have masculine or feminine forms.
This program will help you:
* Further develop vocabulary and language abilities, developing a true command of the language
* Practice unscripted conversations in English
* Retain what you learn
* Read and understand English
* Share ideas and opinions, express feelings and talk about everyday life
* Negotiate complex situations with confidence and accuracy
Uploader s notes:
I ve included the Quick Start guide, the User s Manual, and the course content books in PDF format. Before installing, you should have a virtual drive program, such as Daemon Tools or Virtual CloneDrive, installed on your computer for mounting the language pack discs. Read the install info in the crack folder carefully and follow the instructions. Do NOT update or register the program. Use firewall to block program from connecting to the internet.
All links are interchangable. It mean you can download any part of archive from any server and can extract it without problem! PM me if links are dead, I will try to re-upload the file if I can!