Cadfix 8.0 1916 Build 0831 | 302 MB
CADfix program is designed for professional users, systems design and automation engineers. It allows you to exchange data on the geometry of products between the CAD / CAM / CAE systems and to correct any errors.
The fact that the individual characteristics of the internal representation of the geometry in systems design and use of various solid cores leads to a partial loss of data when converting to standard formats for import export IGES, SAT, STL, etc. Therefore, the more complex geometry of the model, the greater the failure occurs when you try to import. Various kinds nesvyazannosti, partial loss of the surfaces, a forest of unneeded auxiliary lines and uncircumcised surfaces this is an incomplete list of things that can poison the life of the user.
All these problems can be solved using CADfix. The program includes a set of reconstruction of geometric models, until receipt of a solid model of a skeleton unrelated set of reference lines, as well as modify and export geometry files. Another important appointment CADfix the creation of finite element mathematical models for engineering calculations.Here is a list of the most important functions CADfix:
1) automatic scanning and visualization of problems found with the hint procedure to resolve them;
2) an automated iterative procedure to restore the model;
3) cutting surfaces;
4) cross linking of surfaces with self defined or user defined accuracy;
5) parameterization crosslinkable lines and surfaces;
6) decomposition of solids into simpler components;
7) the presence of the generator of nets;
8) the application of boundary conditions for finite element analysis;
9) Export the recovered geometry file formats IGES, Parasolid, SAT, STL;
10) direct transfer of the restored geometry software packages ANSYS, PATRAN;
11) export of the finite element mesh in ANSYS, LS DYNA, NASTRAN and other programs.Ext. Information:
Supported CAD software: Catia v5/R19, Unigraphics NX 6, Pro / E Wildfire 4, Solidworks 2009