Conflict: Desert Storm 2 - Back To Baghdad (2003/ENG/RIP by Dotcom1)
Year: 2003 | Eng, Rus | PC Game | Developer: Pivotal Games | Publisher: SCi Entertainment Group | 1 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter / Tactical) / 3D / 3rd Person
Your task: to destroy stocks of chemical weapons, experimental models of weapons, tactical missiles and Scud neutralize the last areas of potential danger, expose the territory of Kuwait from the remnants of the elite unit of fighters Republican Army.
The key point in carrying out its tasks - smooth interaction of all team members. Only the strongest and the fittest are able to get away from the chase or to survive under continuous heavy artillery fire and enemy snipers.
- The real test of courage, endurance and martial arts - Lead the team of saboteurs in the rear of the enemy!
- You are presiding over an elite unit, consisting of four soldiers - Commander, Sniper, Heavy, and Minesweeper
- 10 missions during the passage of which is necessary to use tactical and strategic skills, as well as the use of camouflage and secretive movement
- Your soldiers are not only armed to the teeth, but are able to manage a huge variety of armored vehicles
- Compared with the previous part of the game the opponents are more cunning and dangerous
- Improved graphics engine and improved sound
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 1000 +
- Memory: 256 MB
- Video: 3D-graphics adapter with 64 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 8.0 (Nvidia GeForce 3 or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 8.1
- Free hard drive space: 1.2 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse
Features RIP a:
- The basis is taken from the license - SCi Entertainment Group -
- Audio quality 100%
- Video quality 100%
- Cut all languages ??other than English (voice interface and English)
- Nothing is converted
- Tablet enclosing
- Installation time: 2-3 minutes ~
- RIPed by
No Mirrors Please!