TutsPlus Object Oriented Programming in PHP (Videos 1 11)We start at the very beginning
Video: H.264 MPEG 4 AVC 1280x720 15fps | Audio: MPEG AAC Stereo 44.100kHz | Duration: 3.3 hrs | 992MBGenre: Elearning | Language: English
What is a class? What is an object?
What are the differences between the two? Are they the same?
How to create your first class.
Understand the syntax.And then, slowly, we move on to more in depth reviews of:
The Static Keyword
Converting a procedural based set of functions into a reusable class.
Why its essential to properly document core code with DocBlocks.And Finally
The series concludes as we build a MySQL database wrapper class from scratch.
Along the way, well learn the pitfalls of creating such classes,
and why its extremely important to leave all specifics outside of your class.The Full Series
1. Chapter 1 - Introduction and OOP First Steps
2. Chapter 2 - What are Objects and Classes. Whats the relationship between the two.
3. Chapter 3 - How to Perfectly Document your Code with DocBlocks
4. Chapter 4 - What is Encapsulation
5. Chapter 5 - The Static Keyword
6. Chapter 6 - Inheritance / Creating Child Classes
7. Chapter 7 - Building a MySQL Wrapper Class (Parts 1 and 2)
8. Chapters 8 11 - Building a MySQL DB Class from ScratchMore Info
http://marketplace.tutsplus.com/item/ objectoriented programming in php videos 14/122845
Download from WUpload
Download from FileSonic
Download related to TutsPlus Object Oriented Programming in PHP (Videos 1 11) are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to TutsPlus Object Oriented Programming in PHP (Videos 1 11) links pls feel free to contact us.