Alice: Madness Returns takes place 10 years after the conclusion of the original game, with Alice struggling to recover from the emotional trauma of losing her entire family in a fatal fire. After spending a decade institutionalized in an insane asylum, she is finally released to the care of a psychiatrist who just may be able to help her conquer the nightmarish hallucinations that still haunt her. Alice embarks on a mission to root out the true cause of her family's mysterious death, jumping from a gloomy and stark London to a rich and provocative Wonderland.
Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice's family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release-yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.
With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she'll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the "real" world can't provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland-and herself-from the madness that consumes them both? Game Features:
* Intense 3rd-person Action - Use multiple upgradeable melee weapons, including the explosive Teapot Cannon, the punishing Hobby Horse, and the classic Vorpal Blade.
* Explore a Dark and Shattered Wonderland - Encounter familiar, but now strange characters including the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and the Red Queen.
* Magical Abilities - Obtain peculiar abilities in Wonderland such as floating with Alice's dress, shrinking and growing to towering sizes in order to crush enemies.
* Interactive Puzzles - Intuitive and rewarding puzzles such as transforming obstacles, musical memories chess and picture blocks.
* A Visually unique Gameworld - Delight in the whims of the ever-changing visual aspects of the gameworld which visually affect everything in the game, including Alice and her attire. System Requirements:
* OS - Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / Windows 7
* Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.6 GHZ or greater / AMD Athalon X2 running at 1.60 GHz or greater
* RAM - 2048 MB or greater
* Disc Drive - DVD ROM required for installation only
* Hard Drive - At least 8.5 GB of free space
* Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce 7600 256 MB PCIe or ATI Radeon X1650 256 MB PCIeor greater*
* DirectX - DirectX 9.0c compatible (XP or Windows 7 required for DirectX 10/11)
* Input - Keyboard and mouse or dual analog controller Features RePacks:
Verazana bonus game Alice American Mcgee
Neither of which is converted
Set 15 minutes
Sewn full Russifiers of the Antichrist