* Creating individual assets that will be used in the construction of your scene
* How to UV a variety of objects
* Tips and tricks for using Zbrush for rock creation as well as larger elements
* Using Modo as an alternative to Cinema 4D
* Assembling your scene in Cinema 4D
* Organizational tips such as how to use the object manager, the material lists, the attribute editor and more
* Using a stand alone or Cinema 4D’s ivy generator to add that little bit of spice to a scene
* Basic Bodypaint 3D and Projection Man techniques for filling in gaps
* When to use displacement notes and when not
* Rendering instances and their advantages
* Sky generator, rendering and lighting notes, and when to use which GI mode
* Methods for spreading items around a landscape using both out-of-the-box tools in Modo and Cinema 4D, as well as the Spread Scape plugin ScreenShot
All links are interchangable!
Download related to Master Classes Environment Creation are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Master Classes Environment Creation links pls feel free to contact us.