Inthis DVD, David Finch reveals his step-by-step process for drawinghands and feet. He starts with simple block shapes, and moves on tomore complex shapes before showing how to place fingers and toescorrectly. David discusses common mistakes and how to avoid them. Hecovers fingers and toes in detail, demonstrating how to draw them flatand in foreshortened perspective from multiple angles. He demonstratessome easy shortcuts and tricks, including use of negative space anddynamic folding between the fingers and thumb. Lastly, he drawscompleted hands and feet from multiple angles, covering the differencesbetween male and female hands and subjects such as drawing claws,fingernail details and shoes. This constructive drawing process teachesyou to draw convincing hands and feet without the need for tracing orusing reference.
* Drawing Without Reference Material
* Block Shapes to Complex Form
* Foreshortening and Multiple Angles
* Male and Female Differences
* Adjusting Proportions for Different Characters
* Shoe Variations
* Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
1. Introduction/Drawing Simple Block Forms
2. Breaking Down the Structure of the Hand
3. Focus on Fingers
4. Drawing Hands in Detail
5. Drawing the Female Hand
6. Adjusting Proportion and Detail for Creature Hands
7. Drawing Basic Block Shapes for the Feet
8. Drawing a Slightly More Complex Foot Structure
9. Defining the Knuckles and Toes
10. Drawing a Standard Superhero Booted Foot
11. Drawing the Naked Foot
All links are interchangable!
Download related to Gnomon Workshop: Dynamic Figure Drawing - Hands And Feet With David Finch are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Gnomon Workshop: Dynamic Figure Drawing - Hands And Feet With David Finch links pls feel free to contact us.