System 52 blocks, also known as the Jailhouse Rock, Jailhouse Boxing, 52 Hand Blocks, Stato. It seems that this system was developed Negro Negro prisoners and gangs. One of the most famous masters of 52 blocks - a psychopath with a different sexual orientation, nicknamed Mother Dear (in the sense of "mother dear" - apparently that's what people said, realizing that they made this individual after KO). The flowering of 52 blocks, again, seem to account for 60th years of the 20th century. The New York Times cleverly compared the system with the Loch Ness monster - many have heard of him, saw units, and no one can give credible evidence of the existence.
However, this system is now gaining popularity. That significantly advance its people with a very good groundwork for other BI. Moreover, already nominated for an advertising slogan "The best technique for hand MMA." The system has acquired a section of the SFA - bartendaz (exercises on parallel bars and horizontal bar)
In general, I was interested and, after spending some time and some money to study the issue, I found that the closest to the tradition (if it exists) is an initiative group, and Daniel Marks Kamau Hunter. They even managed to find a student that same Mother Dear - a character named Saladin. Others try to copy or reenactors Daniel Marks and Kamau Hunter (as it does Mahaliel Bethea aka Master Mo), or flogged obvious gag (like the previously engaged only Chinese BI Lyte Burly).
In the aggregate data we can conclude that:
1. in on 52 blocks is the box (this is indirectly confirmed by one of the veterans in the oldies video Show and prove - says "all this, they say, began with boxing"), and boxing in the manner of peek-a-boo, which is famous for Floyd Patterson and Mike Tyson
2. boxing strikes supplemented elbows, head, and fist a la Urak (and some added kicks, but it is not clear how this relates to the tradition, if any).
3. there is active protection of the forearms and elbows (but, tellingly, not simply substituted his elbow under his fist, and caught her hand and pull the wrist to the elbow - you can see a demonstration video on Saladin's Show and prove).
4. system is not uniform, it's more boxing with individual podlyankami and chips
This distribution contains all the materials and Daniel Marks Kamau Hunter, which are available at the end of 2009:
* Boxing for combat
Distance Control, Jeb, as to drive the enemy into a corner
-Move the square to approach from the flank
The use of kick-
* Show and prove
This video shows different people owning the system 52 blocks, each shows one or two of his pieces:
- Roundhouse kick
- Spitting razors and razor fight
- Turn the enemy's seizure of the pants (very cool Mulk, tried - running)
- Control of the body blows of the enemy in the shoulder
- Trap hands with a traumatic blow to the elbow to the wrist, etc.Screenshot: