In this collection of lessons we will learn about the new modeling-related features in Maya 2012.
"In this series of lessons we will take a quick look at some of the new modeling tools in Maya 2012. We will cover the new attribute sliders for the show manipulator tool and how they can speed up our polygon modeling workflow. We will also take a look at how we can project curves onto polygon surfaces to create fitted geometry and use those projected curves to split or cut apart those polygons. We will also cover the new curve generation option for the extrude tool. In addition we will cover the interactive split tool and finish up by looking at the new interoperability features that will allow us to work more closely between Maya and other Autodesk applications. "
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Using the attribute sliders when extruding
3. Modifying geometry with the Interactive Split Tool
4. Generating curves when extruding
5. Projecting curves onto polygons
6. Splitting polygons based on curves
7. Integrating Maya with other applicationsScreenShot
All links are interchangable!
Download related to Digital Tutors - New Modeling Features in Maya 2012 are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Digital Tutors - New Modeling Features in Maya 2012 links pls feel free to contact us.