Digital Tutors : Introduction to MoGraph in CINEMA 4D
eLearning | 530.83 MB
In this series of lessons, we will be taking an introductory look at the MoGraph toolset found in CINEMA 4D.
We will begin by learning how to utilize Cloners, which we use to populate our scenes with a variety of objects. From there, we will learn how to use effectors for controlling the behavior of clones and other objects, we will learn how to control the color and shading of our various clones, we will learn how to incorporate dynamics into our MoGraph objects, as well as many other topics that will help you to become familiar with MoGraph and give you a glimpse into some of the creative possibilities this tool provides us.13 videos in this course
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Understanding cloners in CINEMA 4D
3. Exploring cloner attributes
4. Cloner transformation and coordinates
5. Cloning across surfaces and splines
6. Working with multiple cloners in CINEMA 4D
7. Working with MoGraph effectors
8. Working with multiple effectors
9. Utilizing MoGraph shaders
10. Adding dynamic behavior to MoGraph clones
11. MoInstance objects in CINEMA 4D
12. Using the MoGraph Tracer
13. Creating MoText in CINEMA 4D1 hrs. 30 min.
Released on August 1, 2011
Project Files Included (155 KB)
Required Software: CINEMA 4D R12 and up
Download related to Digital-Tutors : Introduction to MoGraph in CINEMA 4D are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Digital-Tutors : Introduction to MoGraph in CINEMA 4D links pls feel free to contact us.