iFlicks 1.4.2 | Mac OSX | 10.1 Mb
Using iFlicks you can easily import your Video Collection into iTunes. This gives you the ability to watch your Videos directly in iTunes or transfer them to your iPod or iPhone. On top of that iFlicks downloads Metadata for your Videos and lets you tweak the Metadata manually. Managing your Video Collection in iTunes has never been this easy.
Mac OS X 10.6 and higher (10.6.8 or higher recommended).
iTunes 10.2 and QuickTime
Perian 1.2.2 is recommended for best video format support.
* The Queue window can now automatically adjust the size to fit all items
* Added all missing Content Ratings available in iTunes
* Fixed encoding of audio tracks with very low bitrate
* Improved compatibility with some iPods
* Improved encoding detection in external srt files
* Improved muxing of MPEG-4 Visual tracks
* Fixed jumping progress bar when encoding some audio tracks
* Updated Danish and Swedish Translations
Download related to iFlicks 1.4.2 Mac OSX are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to iFlicks 1.4.2 Mac OSX links pls feel free to contact us.