TutsPlus Venturing into Vim: 4-Part Video Series
English | H264/MPEG-4/AVC | 1280x720 | 30.00fps 300 Kbps | AAC 128 Kbps 44.1hz | 320MB
Along the way, you’ll learn:
* Why I now agree with the others in that Vim is one of the most fantastic editors on the planet.
* How to transform your view of a code editor, and why Vim itself is a language (luckily, a relatively easy one to pick up)
* All of the most important keyboard keys.
* How to create macros to record common text operations
* What are the various mappings, and why should you use them.
* The concept behind buffers, and how it relates to the editors you’re more familiar with.
* How to create a never-ending array of windows, for optimal editing.
* How to create custom commands.
* What are the various modes, and why are they advantageous to other editors.
* Why it’s important to develop the best .vimrc file (think settings page) that you can. We’ll create it together!
* And, most importantly, how Vim can allow you to massively improve your work-flow beyond what any other code editor is capable of.
Download related to TutsPlus Venturing into Vim: 4-Part Video Series are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to TutsPlus Venturing into Vim: 4-Part Video Series links pls feel free to contact us.