SystemRescueCd 2.3.1 | 352 MB
SystemRescueCd - boot disk for recovery of PC-based operating system Linux. The structure consists of multiple SystemRescueCd administration and backup.
The main functions of Live CD SystemRescueCd:
- Fully functional and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the main computer s operating system is loaded.
- Supports the following file systems:
EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems:
Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy, restore hard drive partitions.
- Back up data.
- Having a set of system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools and other utilities).
- Availability of Midnight Commander file manager allows files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
The catalog contains a reference to the ISO-disk image that can be recorded on an optical CD or DVD.
The site developer can read the instructions for creating a bootable USB-drive
Download related to SystemRescueCd 2.3.1 are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to SystemRescueCd 2.3.1 links pls feel free to contact us.