MixMeister Fusion v.7.4.4 (x32/x64/ENG/RUS) - Silent Installation / Unattended | 63MB
MixMeister Fusion - a completely new design, intended for professional DJing (not remiksirovaniya, namely, the DJ). Moreover, in real time, you can combine up to 8 tracks with all the professional capabilities in this area. Also implemented support for VST-plugins, control via MIDI, set a record on a CD. In fact, it s not multitrack and a program to loop ami, but combines a lot of these areas.
MixMeister Fusion is an all-new pro DJ software application. It combines the spontaneity of live DJ performances with the pinpoint precision of the best studio production software, and it represents the next step in digital DJ creativity. Fusion lets you maintain two, three, even up to eight songs in a perfect beat mix at all times, so you re free to improvise with effects and shape the music in a million ways. It supports harmonic mixing, VST effects, intelligent looping, MIDI hardware controllers, and a ton of other new stuff.
Built-in stretch of time automatically pick up the pace in the transition from one track to another, creating a smooth transition
Automation of operations with the help of MIDI-controllers
Support for save equalizer settings, using a template
New master volume control for listening to the output
Managing the mix in real time, using a wide range of MIDI-controllers
The use of VST-effects for the treatment of parts of tracks
The combination of up to eight tracks in real time
Changing the tempo without changing the set points of combination
Burn to CD
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times.
- See your mix take shape on-screen with an advanced timeline view.
- Play a live DJ set while you preview and edit any upcoming track.
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision.
- Play with on-the-fly looping and remixing functions.
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo.
- Experiment with premium VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix.
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers.
- Burn a flawless copy of your mix to CD.
* Not just a loop editor. MixMeister Fusion is a true DJ sequencer. This means you re not limited to combining a few loops and grooves together. Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
* Improvisation with control. MixMeister Fusion lets you manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. You can also add effects and experiment with looping features. But Fusion records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, this ability to jam, listen and refine lets you achieve true perfection.
* Everything, in perfect sync, all the time. Fusion takes a completely different approach to beat mixing than other gear. The software automatically analyzes the beat structure of all your songs, and identifies individual beats and measures. Placing songs together means that they re beat mixed automatically - there s no need to fiddle with controls just to get a smooth transition. You can layer songs on top of other songs, loops, a capellas, or sound effects - up to 8 tracks in total - and Fusion will take care of the beat matching for you. This allows you to devote more of your attention to the audience during live sets, and lets you assemble creative mixes on the fly in response to the mood of the moment.
* Free your imagination. MixMeister Fusion is a new tool to let you go beyond beat mixing and unlock your musical creativity. Try it and see how far it can take you.
Supported File Types:
MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC
MPG (MPEG-1), MPEG (MPEG-2), VOB (MPEG-2), WMV, JPG
Minimum Syste Requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or higher
- 1GB RAM
- Second sound card or ASIO-compliant multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring
Windows All x32/x64