Fallout: New Vegas (2010/ENG/RIP by JoeKkerr)
PC | ENG | Developer: Obsidian Entertainment | Publisher: Bethesda Softworks | 2010 | 2.71 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter / RPG) / 3D / 1st person / 3rd person
Welcome to New Vegas - a city of dreamers and hunters for good luck. Three groups are ruthless struggle for control of this oasis in the post-apocalyptic desert. Those who are well armed and knows what he wants, is quickly become famous, but end up being a lot of enemies. Do the hard way on a hot wasteland Mojave, go to the Hoover Dam, walk on the streets of the glittering neon of Vegas. While traveling, you meet many colorful personalities, will take part in clashes between factions of power hungry, and fight with mutants of all stripes and sizes, and experience the unparalleled power of weapons. Decide who will be your ally, or by choosing the path of the hero s single, stand edinovlastnym King of New Vegas.
- Hot Vegas. Explore the vast expanse - from the provincial small towns scattered across the Mojave Wasteland, to the magnificent shining lights of the streets of New Vegas
- Your word. The war between competing factions will forever change the lives of the inhabitants of the city. On whose side in this conflict will take you, everything depends:
who would have to meet and communicate, who will be loyal companions, and who - a sworn enemy, and of course, the final struggle for power
- Fresh ideas. The new system of communication with partners; reputation system - remember, a backfire, and respond; mode Hardcore - for those who are not looking for easy ways, special techniques of unarmed combat
- To arms! Arsenal is twice represented in Fallout 3:
Now you have more than enough funds to adequately respond to any threat. In addition, the Vault-Tec engineers have developed a new weapon system configuration that will repair and modify any dangerous toys in any place at any time
- Complete chaos. Here is a huge world, you are free to choose its own path. Travel and sightseeing, fight shoulder to shoulder with those who, in your opinion, it is worth, or become a lone hero - it s your world, this is your game!