Nuke 6 tutorials
MOV | 1h 46m | Resolution: 960×640 | Audio: mp4a AAC 48KHz | 700 MB
NUKE is a powerful compositing product that delivers unparalleled speed and a first-class feature set that is unrivalled in the desktop market.
If you are in the business of creating high-quality digital images NUKE is the production proven visual effects tool that brings speed, functionality and flexibility to your VFX pipeline. NUKE solves real problems faced by post production facilities and visual effects artists all over the world.
* What’s new in Nuke 6
* Taking a sneak peak at NukeX
* Using the new RotoPaint node
* Drawing Bezier and B-splines
* Working with the new paint tools
* Using the Clone and Reveal tools
* Introducing the Keylight keyer
* Reviewing the Keylight matte controls
* Creating Keylight holdout and garbage mattes
* Performing multipass keying
Download related to Nuke 6 tutorials are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Nuke 6 tutorials links pls feel free to contact us.