Karl Taylor: Travel & Landscape Photography(DVDrip)
English | AC3 496x288 16:9 961 Kbps 25.00fps | AC3 192kbps 48000Hz | 700 MB
Genre: Video Training
In this exciting programme Karl Taylor takes you on an incredible photographic tour of Paris and shows you the techniques applied to capture stunning travel images.
Also Karl Head to Head GOES with International award Winning landscape photographer Nick Despres in a landscape Shootout That Shows Step by Step you techniques for capturing breathtaking Images.
On this DVD you Will learn: * Cityscapes Make capturing inspiring cityscapes Second nature! With a few simple techniques you Will be Able to create Images That Are More Than eye-catching you HAD Imagined.
* Neutral Density Graduated Filters Learn about the Secret Weapon Pro photographers. See as Karl demonstrates EXACTLY How, Why and When to use Image Enhancing These Essentials!
* Planning your Images Getting That great shot is all about Not Point and shoot, Karl Explains How planning and researching your Location CAN help you Get That Winning shot.
* waiting for the Right Light Timing is Everything, too and the Early Light is Not right, too late and the Light Has gone. Discover the Magic moment for a range of photographic Different Situations That Will Give help your shots That Professional edge!
* Night Cityscapes Capturing Night scenes Requires a Different Discipline and Knowledge. In this programme Karl tackles several night scene situations and shows you how to capture an incredible shot every time. Discover the Necessary tools and tips to help you Get That shot.
* Landscape Photography Karl Head to Head GOES in a shoot out with International award Winning and landscape photographer Nick Despres. See how their varied shooting styles yield different results from the same location. Plus, Karl Takes Step by Step you through HIS techniques for shooting landscapes inspiring. Polarising Filters
* What Are They, and What Are They Good for? This piece of Essential Kit for the Pro photographer CAN transform an Image BUT you Have to know When and How to use Them.
* Long Exposures Add mystery and depth to your Images with this simple Technique. How discover capturing extended periods of time Will Give your Images an enchanted quality. photojournalistic Style
* Black and White, Street Photography and City! Learn How Being Quick on your feet and Ready to grab That Spontaneous moment is Essential to this Particular Genre.
* Gallery Critique Learn from the Pros as Karl and Nick Discuss and Look through Some of Nick ? s award Winning work and discover What Makes a really eye- catching shot.