Making History 2: The War of the World - SKIDROW (repost)
Release: Jun 15, 2010 | PC | English | Developer: Mamba Games | Publisher: Muzzy Lane Software | 749 Mb
Genre: Historic Turn-Based Strategy
The new global strategy for the Second World War provides players the opportunity to completely change the course of the large-scale armed conflict in human history.
Of other policies on this historical period, ĞMaking History II:
The other war, a distinctive attention to detail - carefully modeled the economic, demographic and political processes have a significant impact on the course of the game and allow the party to radically alter the world order. In creating the game involved a famous British historian Neil Fergusson. His scientific theories about the causes and preconditions of the Second World War were reflected in the principles of mechanics of the game Making History II.
* Play any nation on a beautifully rendered 3D world map.
* Control hundreds of different land, sea and air units that represent historic vehicles and weapons used by major and minor powers of the era.
* Research an array of weapon systems and tactical improvements that allow upgrades for existing forces and structures to match advancing technology.
* Fly bombing missions against industrial and military targets or establish air patrols over enemy regions.
* Manage an extensive economic system covering production of resources, domestic food consumption, and international trade.
* Initiate infrastructure projects that modernize your nation and expand your economic potential.
* Construct factories and research facilities that increase the power of your nation or sabotage and destroy the buildings controlled by your enemies.
* Battle an intelligent AI that instigates, reacts and adapts to the changing game dynamics, generating action on the home front and abroad.
* Encounter unique nations, each with their own characteristics that influence behavior.
* Discover diverse populations divided by culture, ethnicity, religion and political ideology; factors that destabilize nations, provoking revolts, coups and civil wars.
* Develop your colonies, liberate captured nations, establish puppet states or annex enemy territories.
* Engage in espionage and interfere in the internal affairs of your neighbors.
3. Copy the contents of a folder in SKIDROW folder with the game
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
Pentium III 1 GHz
DirectX 9.0c compatible
Free space on HDD: