Photoshop CS5 - Creative Effects
English | H264 960x600 | MP3 96 Kbps | Exercise files included | 839 MB
In Photoshop CS5 - Creative Effects, Chris Orwig flexes the muscles of this powerful program to create unique and eye-catching photographic effects.
This course demonstrates how to enhance images by adding light for emphasis, adding drop and directional shadows, and using the HDR toning controls, motion blur, and film grain creatively. In addition, learn how to create a vintage-style photograph or a panorama, use infrared and solarization, apply creative layer blending, and much more. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Adding light and drama
* Enhancing color and tone
* Applying graffiti and reflections to surfaces
* Using lens blur and focus to enhance portraits
* Masking multiple images and adding elements
* Combining images with multiple depths of field
* Using layers masks and blending with HDR toning
* Applying border and edge effects
* Adding a sense of motion
* Understanding vanishing point perspective
* Using Photoshop plug-ins
Download related to Photoshop CS5 - Creative Effects are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Photoshop CS5 - Creative Effects links pls feel free to contact us.