AVS Soft Package Mutilanguage 12.10.2011 | 240MB
AVS Soft Package - a powerful multimedia package consisting of 4 applications such as:
AVS Video Converter, AVS Video Editor, AVS Disc Creator, AVS Photo Editor.
- Edit Audio
Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split. Use Timeline for maximum precision and accuracy. Multichannel audio files are supported.
- Enhance Audio
Over 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, and more. Full support of VST effects and DirectX filters.
- Remove Background Noises
Use specially designed filters to remove irritating sounds like vuvuzelas , roars of football fans, hisses, etc.
- Mix Audio
Blend several audio tracks, apply effects and save the output file in any popular format. Overlay your voice on audio while playing it back.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
AVS Audio Editor is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
- Export Audio from Video
Choose and edit audio from your video files. Save them on PC or external hardware. See a full list of supported formats here
- Use Batch Editing
Select effects and settings and apply them to several audio files.
- Save Audio in Key Format
Edit and save audio files in MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, M4A, Flac, OGG, etc.
- Record Audio from Any Input
Edit your audio recordings, apply effects, save them as separate audio files.
- Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone.
- Work Fast & Easy
Make your Favorites panel. Select the most frequently used features and add them to your panel.
AVS Disc Creator 188.8.131.527 - simple and intuitive interface, a variety of hot features and supported media types make AVS Disc Creator a most convenient and demanded software to make home video DVD copies, create DVD discs for home DVD and Blu-Ray players and perform other burning tasks.
Using AVS Disc Creator you can:
- burn personal home videos available on the HDD directly onto DVD and Blu-ray discs for home DVD/BD players;
- record data onto CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs;
- create audio CDs;
- copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs;
- restore a damaged disc with corrupted structure making a new copy of it;
- create, burn and edit disc images;
- create bootable discs;
- erase your discs before burning them;
- view information about your optical drive and disc types it supports.