Symantec System Recovery 2011 v.10.0.1.41704 (x32/x64/ML/RUS) - Silent Installation | 137MB
Symantec System Recovery 2011 provides fast and reliable recovery system that minimizes downtime and meet the requirements for recovery time. Rapid restoration of desktop and laptop computers with Windows, even with zero on different hardware, virtual environments or remote locations. Symantec System Recovery, by which is protected by more than 787 000 systems, is the most reliable and proven solution for system recovery.
* Fast and easy recovery of desktop and laptop computers with Windows, both local and foreign, including zero, on different hardware, virtual environments or remote locations.
* Backup to virtually any disk drives, including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
* Seamless automatic conversion of physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P).
* Copy and protection of the entire system, including OS, applications, and all files, device drivers, and others, by creating one easy to manage recovery points with the help of technology-based images.
* Plan a backup for it to run automatically, including backup when certain events occur, without affecting the user experience.
* Built-in AES encryption software for backup protects critical business data.
* Significant reduction in downtime and the exclusion of outages, and reduce employee productivity.
* Replacement of long-term recovery processes desktops and laptops that run manually and error-prone, for fast, reliable, automated recovery systems.
* Restore all the necessary information at the right time and place, including individual folders, files or system in minutes.
* Eliminate the need to use to restore redundant backup hardware and as a consequence, the savings in hardware costs.
* Simplified upgrades and transfer of the hardware.
* Centralized management of backup and restore multiple desktop and laptop systems within the organization (using Symantec System Recovery Management Solution). To manage the Symantec System Recovery, you can use user-friendly interface, little or no training required of users.
Improved support for newer operating systems and applications, Microsoft Windows, Linux, VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
Symantec System Recovery product in 2011 continues our line of integrated protection systems of recent operating systems Windows, Linux, VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer and applications, including:
* SharePoint 2010
* Exchange 2010 SP1
* SQL 2008 R2
* VMware vSphere 4.1
* VMware ESX 3.5, Update 5
* Citrix XenServer 5.6
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3, 11, and 11 SP1
* Red Hat Linux 5.4, 5.5 and 6.0