Networking Ninja Toolkit
MP4 | H264 288kbps | 1024 x 768 15fps | AAC 44.1 KHz | 442 MB
Name: Networking Ninja Toolkit
Author: Breaking into Wall Street
Breaking into Wall Street Networking Guide. The Networking Ninja Toolkit teaches you how to go from Networking Newbie to Networking Ninja. You’ll learn how to find names and contact information, how to plan your informational interviews and cold-calls, and how to break into finance without killing yourself.
In addition to learning how to request, conduct, and follow-up on informational interviews and how to convert relationships into offers, you’ll learn how to cold-call your way into Wall Street, how to rock your information sessions, how to take your networking efforts to the next level with weekend trips, and how to network with co-workers and advance once you’re on the job.
Here’s the full run-down:
* Lessons cover the Networking Process; Lead Generation; Tracking Your Networking; Requesting, Conducting, and Following Up on Informational Interviews; Cold Calls & Cold Emails; The Information Session Playbook; Weekend Trips; and Co-Worker Networking.
* Names and descriptions for 4,000 investment banks, 6,000 private equity firms, and 3,000 hedge funds (note: these are names, descriptions, and main line phone numbers/addresses - NOT the names/phone numbers of specific people at each firm).
* 32 videos/MP3s total (7.5 hours of footage).
* Multiple formats for each lesson - video, audio, text, and interactive diagrams.
* Email templates: Requesting Informational Interviews, Following-Up, Cold-Emailing to Ask for Interviews, Following Up After Information Sessions and Weekend Trips, and Making Requests of Your Co-Workers.
* 3 Sample Cold-Calls: Positive Response, Negative Response, and Voicemail, with Analysis for each one.
* 2 Sample Informational Interviews: 1 at the undergraduate level and 1 at the MBA level, with Analysis for each one.
* Scripts: Referral to buy-side jobs, referral to investment banking group, introduction to headhunters, and a sample elevator pitch and analysis.
* 75-question Networking Ninja quiz to test your knowledge and make sure you know all the ninja tactics you need to succeed