Mouth Drumming by Wes Carroll
English | 143 Mins | 720x544 | MPEG4 | 29.97fps 3290kbps | MP3 192kbps | 2.13GB
The award-winning Mouth Drumming beatbox instructional video is now available on DVD!
You may have seen veteran Wes Carroll with the House Jacks. Or maybe you ve caught one of his lectures at an A Cappella Summit, or read about him in the New York Times. Wes began teaching mouth drumming in 1995, and now, he reveals his secrets on DVD!
In this 65-minute course, Wes helps you:
Learn important rehearsal techniques and theory
Broaden and enhance your repertoire of available sounds
Speed up development with the dedicated Tips and Tricks chapter
Learn the drummers language through the Tour of the Trap Kit
Master breathing and breath control
Perform along with examples and exercises in each chapter
Study at your own pace with the new interactive interface
Wes Carroll - Mouth Drumming Volume 1: Introduction to Vocal Percussion
- Learn important rehearsal techniques and theory
- Broaden and enhance your repertoire of available sounds
- Speed up development with the dedicated tips and tricks
- Learn the drummers language through the Tour for the Trap Kit
- Master breathing an breath control
- Perform along with examples and exercises in each chapter
- Study at your own pace with the new interactive interface.
Wes Carroll - Mouth Drumming Volume 2: Mastering Vocal Percussion
- Learn advanced techniques in vowels, consonants and breath control
- Master the advanced Hardware Whistle, Tongue Placement and the Hi-Hat Canvas
- Understand professional microphone technique and sound systems
- Use highly effective drills, music notation overlay and metronome to speed
Learn the art of mouth drumming with the video that Contemporary A Cappella Society calls The only vocal percussion instructional series worth owning.
Master the art of Mouth Drumming with the video that the Contemporary A Cappella society calls the only vocal percussion instructional series worth owning!
Wes Carroll first began teaching vocal percussion - the art of human beatbox - in 1995, and has taught thousands of students in private lessons, lectures, and demonstrations around the world. He is an alumnus of MIT and the Berklee College of Music and is the drummer for the House Jacks of San Francisco, California.
Mr. Carrol s Astonishingly precise drumming imitation creates a rhythmic foundation once unheard of in a cappella music. The New York Times
A brilliant teacher and technician! Wes shares his awesome musicianship and creative spirit with the masses. He is surely among the best vocal percussionists ever. Sean Altman, Rockapella founder.