Ubuntu Gubuntu 11.10 Gnome3 Edition (64bit) | 874.09MB
Gubuntu 11.10 64bit is a skinned version of Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric Ocelot) with Gnome3 as the default desktop.
All original applications have been retained and have not been modified. The only things that have been changed are
- Default wallpaper - 1920x1080_Dizorb_BMX_HD grabbed from Deviant Art
- Login Sound - Omen Noisia Remix (Edited by BioDeckard)
- Icons - Clarity (Viridis) by jcubic Grabbed from Gnome-Look.org
- GTK+ Window Theme - Slickness-Black 0.9 by TheRob Grabbed from Gnome-Look.org
- GTK 3 Theme - Plastiq by Worg Grabbed from Gnome-Look.org
I take no credit for the above artwork. All cudos belong to thier respective owners
Gubuntu 11.10 Can be used as a Live DVD/USB for testing/portability or as a full installation
Burn ISO to DVD or Create bootable USB by following the instructions @ this link http://www.pendrivelinux.com/creating-an-ubuntu-live-usb-from-cd/
I have included 2 Launcers in the apps section that can be used to change the default session when you log in. You can choose Unity or Gnome 3. The icons and theme will stay the same, only the interface will change. Simply click the appropriate launcher, enter your password and hit enter.
Of course if you use the login screen you can still choose which environment to use by clicking the cog icon. The choices are
- Gnome Classic
- Gnome (No Effects)
- Unity 2D
1) When running in Live Mode via DVD it is not possible to shut down your PC/Netbook/Laptop from within the OS. This is due to being logged in as a Guest. This is down to Ubuntu and has nothing to do with any modifications. To turn off your PC simply hold down the power button untill the device shuts down. As the OS has been loaded completely into the RAM your HDD/SSD will not be affected.
2) To install from a DVD you must Choose Start the installer directly from the boot menu. It is not possible to install the OS from inside the Live environment due to being logged in as a Guest.
3) When running in Live Mode via a DVD the wallpaper is not loaded by default. To load the wallpaper simply right click the desktop and choose change background - Picture Folder from the drop down menu.
Download related to Ubuntu Gubuntu 11.10 Gnome3 Edition (64bit) are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Ubuntu Gubuntu 11.10 Gnome3 Edition (64bit) links pls feel free to contact us.