Earthworm Jim 3D (1999/MULTI5)
Year: 1999 | PC | Developer: VIS Interactive | Publisher: Interplay Entertainment / Virgin Interactive Entertainment | 729 Mb
Language: English / French / German / Italian / Spanish
The entire game posveschyana adventure Worm Jim in the world of his own subconscious, where it falls, being a bit zashiblennym padayushey another cow. The purpose of the game - after going through all the levels of insanity back in realny world.
1. Mount the image.
2. Install the game.
3. To play.
To start the game with the music (CDAudio):
To use the music in the game to the virtual drive letter that was BEFORE the actual letter of the drive.
To do this:
1. Run Daemon Tools
2. Right-click on the Daemon Tools icon and follow the path Virtual Drives-> * Your Virtual Drive *-> Options Drive
3. Select a letter, which used to be your real drive. (If there is no such a letter, go to the second method)
4. Mount the image and play.
1. Go to your user profile with administrator rights
2. Follow the path Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Computer Management-> Disk Management
3. Right click on your real drive and choose Change Drive Letter and Paths
4. In a new window, click Edit and change the letter away from the virtual drive.
5. Mount the image and play.
If nothing happened:
1. Restore things.
2. Find money for the CD-R disc.
3. Go to the store and buy a CD-R disc.
4. Insert the CD-R disc in the burner.
5. Write the image to CD-R disc.
6. Insert the CD-R disc and start playing
- Windows 95/98 (Tested on win 7x86)
- Pentium 133
- 8 MB
| Hard disk space:
- 100 MB
Download related to Earthworm Jim 3D (1999/MULTI5) are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Earthworm Jim 3D (1999/MULTI5) links pls feel free to contact us.