Mary DuPrie - Photographing Models DVD Bundle
format MKV | English | 720x480 | over 5 hours | 2.52 Gb
What comes easily to Mary DuPrie is illustrated in every detail in this wonderful five hour video. Every little detail of what makes a good photograph is revealed, and demonstrated over and over. There really are secrets, natural methods and movements, subtle techniques that so many models and photographers have never known about. Include videotraining cources: Photographing Models, Simply Modeling, Simply More
This video is a foundational instruction on how to work with models from the ground up. Starting with the basics of wardrobe selection, Mary points out what is important in order to fulfill the objective of a good model photo session. This two hour journey covers all the basics and then Mary imposes her wonderful insight which she is so willing to impart. She walks the viewer through her own methods of putting a session together, styling and designing the shoot to fit a particular model and individual direction
Here is a list of topics that this video covers:
1. Mary's background & set system.
2. Easy background set up.
3. Mary's "V set" and how to put the model on a wall not just suspended in the middle of the studio floor.
4. Hands, arms, body posing.
5. The angle of the face and where the model should look.
6. Mouth expressions and making the eyes really work.
7. Using gravity in poses, understanding the physics of natural posing.
8. Three points or planes of the posing body: Head, chest, pelvis.
9. The different posing styles: Catalog posing, casual posing, the do's and don'ts.
10. Composing the shot through poses with style.
11. Approach and methods of agency style composition.
12. Freestyle modeling and full length shooting.
Download related to Photographing Models DVD Bundle are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Photographing Models DVD Bundle links pls feel free to contact us.