An explosive homage to SNES-era platformers mixed with a modern physics-puzzle twist, Explodemon is non-stop action mayhem like youíve never seen before. Players use Explodemonís self-destructive nature to combat enemies and fly through the air, all the while solving a huge variety of physics-based puzzles (and, naturally, causing incalculable collateral damage). When the peaceful planet of Nibia is attacked by the malicious Vortex forces, the fate of the star system is thrust into the one pair of hands it shouldnít be:
Year: 2011 | PC Game | English | Developer: Curve Studios | Publisher: Curve Studios | 676.95 MB
the malfunctioning Guardian robot Explodemon.
Featuring 12 huge levels of pulse-pounding platforming, a deep control system, devastatingly up-close-and-personal combat, upgradable special abilities, comic-book style cutscenes and a story thatíll make you giggle, cry, or simply sigh with indifference, Explodemon isnít your average game. No way. Itís above average, at least. No, wait - so way above average that itís pure awesome. Thatís more like it. Explodemon! is unrelenting, hard-core brain-tickling action for those who grew up playing platformers, as well as those whoíll discover just how awesome they were.
* Explore 12 gigantic levels of intense platforming action set across three diverse worlds!
* Adapt to a constantly changing gameplay experience with new skills and hazards aplenty!
* Evolve Explodemon into your own personal destruction machine with upgradable skills and parameters!
* Solve huge range of puzzles thatíll see you using Explodemonís abilities and his enemiesí characteristics to their full effect!
* Uncover countless collectables thatíll require a keen eye and fast reflexes to uncover!
* Enjoy a comic story told with suitable aplomb and panache!
Download related to Explodemon-OUTLAWS are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Explodemon-OUTLAWS links pls feel free to contact us.