Richardson Software RazorSQL 5.6.2 | 30 MB
RazorSQL is a SQL database query tool, SQL editor, database browser, and administration tool with support for all major databases and built in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
Any other JDBC or ODBC compliant database is also supported. RazorSQL will provide a built in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box, requiring no end user administration.
· visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects
· tools for importing and exporting data
· a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
· a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages
· a query builder
· tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures
· triggers and functions
· a tool to compare table data and/or query results, and SQL history
· adds functionality with the API plugin
Database Browser Database Browser
A tree structure to navigate database objects
Use RazorSQL provided database specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
Columinutes information including columinutes name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
*Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
Search tables and view data.
Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
Built in Database Built in Database
Requires no end-user configuration
Get connected to a robust database right out of the box
Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine