High replayability and flexible AI. It chooses the best strategy based on behavior rather than a script. Scenarios can be replayed using different tactics, as though playing against a human opponent. Real soldier behavior: every soldier has several basic parameters, such as experience level, fatigue, and morale, which affect their behavior and effectiveness
Detailed recreation of weapons and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow accurate trajectories.
Comprehensive vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, and aiming mechanisms can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat. capabilities of the vehicle
Destructible environment: nearly everything can be blasted and destroyed, from ground terrain to houses and enemy defenses. All traces of previous battles remain on the battlefield.
Dynamic day, night and weather effects, all of which affect combat through terrain traversability, battlefield visibility, hidden force capabilities, and more, smoke screens, light flares e.t.c.
Military encyclopedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their historical and in-game characteristics.
8 operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht
More than 60 detailed units of the Soviet Union, Germany and UK, including Pz IV "Tiger", MkII "Matilda" and KV-1 with various modifications.
Huge realistic landscapes (over 260 sq km), reconstructed by the topographic maps and photo.
Quick battle anywhere in the operation areas.
Mod utility set and campaign editor
1) Unpack update to any folder.
2) Install game core update 5.77 for this run op_star_game_update_eng_v577.exe.
3) Install update Patch 07b_December_2011
4) Run update utility (click to game version in main menu).
5) In the window that appears, click "Install" button and select "CORE\desc.addpack" file
in folder with unpacked update.
6) Wait for the installation.
7) Click "Save and Play" button.
1) Game core update v5.77.
2) Game update patch 07b_December_2011