ProMedia Carbon can operate as a standalone application or as part of a multiprocessor, the automated rendering farm, controlled Carbon Server. ProMedia ™ Carbon also supports to convert SD / HD and PAL / NTSC, logo insertion, color space conversion, color correction, extraction of the subtitles and many other features. You will be able to work with the ProMedia ™ Carbon, using either the user interface, or API interface based on XML, supplied with the product. To control the ProMedia ™ Carbon and Carbon Server uses the same API interface. ProMedia ™ Carbon can be used in small studios, as well as in projects at the level of the corporation. Integration with the following applications NLE editing: Leitch VR, Nexio, Grass Valley Profile, K2, Omneon Spectrum, Quantel sQ, Avid Editing Systems, Adobe Premiere Pro, Grass Valley Edius, Canopus Let's Edit. Key Features:
- Intuitive user interface (familiar to many in software product ProCoder - transcoding media files to cut down on engine Carbon'a and sold under the brand name Canopus) makes it easy not only to encode files in the specified format, but also to the following frequently necessary transformations and operations:
- Video streams:
- PAL / NTSC conversion;
- SD / HD conversion;
- Convert interlaced to progressive stream (adaptive deinterlacing) and vice versa;
- Change the frame rate and aspect ratio, crop, resize;
- Insert the logo;
- Color correction and a transition from one color space to another.
- Audio streams:
- The dynamic range compression;
- Filtering of low frequencies.
- Ability to fully automate the process of encoding files that fall into a specific folder (Watch Folder) and batch encoding (Job Queue Manager).
- Create an array of machines that are running Carbon Coder, greatly increases productivity.
Video Codecs: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, Flash, DV25, DV50, DVCPro, DPS, DivX, JPEG 2000, DNxHD, AVCIntra, Image Sequences, Windows Media, RealVideo
Audio Codecs: PCM, MPEG-1 Layer II, MP3, AAC, AMR-NB, WM Audio, RealAudio, Dolby Digital, Dolby E, Dolby Digital Plus
Media Containers: HDV, MXF (including D-10/IMX), MPEG-2 PS, MPEG-2 TS, GXF, LXF, QuickTime, WMV, ASF, AVI, VOB, 3GPP, 3G2, WMA, WAV, Broadcast WAV, Smooth Streaming (H.264, VC-1), HTTP Live Streaming
Systems: Leitch VR, Nexio, Grass Valley Profile, K2, Omneon Spectrum, Quantel sQ, Avid Editing Systems, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Grass Valley Edius
ProMedia Carbon is file-based transcoding software that facilitates the conversion of media to the largest array of acquisition, editing, broadcast, Web and mobile formats available. The system scales to precisely match initial requirements and grows to support an automated multi-node transcoding farm under the control of Carbon Server or Workflow System (WFS). ProMedia Carbon also includes an open API that allows for the creation of custom workflows or 3rd party applications.
As part of the transcode process, ProMedia Carbon handles a wide array of critical operations including SD / HD conversion, PAL / NTSC conversion, logo insertion, color space conversion, color correction, Close Captioning extraction and more. ProMedia Carbon provides high-performance, scalable and cost-effective transcoding for a broad range of business environments, from specialized studios to enterprise-scale installations. Key Features:
- Uses a file-based workflow engine. All of its abilities are based on the acquisition, transformation, and delivery of files.
- Included with ProMedia Carbon is the ability to transcode from virtually any media production format to every media standard in use today.
- ProMedia Carbon's intuitive interface gives you complete control over every aspect of the transcoding process.
- ProMedia Carbon can be run in a fully automated mode with support for batch processing, watch folders, and automatic FTP transfers. ProMedia Carbon also provides intelligent transcoding to increase productivity by easily identifying source formats and intelligently transcoding them to the desired destination formats automatically.
- For large transcoding tasks, multiple ProMedia Carbons can be configured as a transcoding farm, under the control of Carbon Server software.
- ProMedia Carbon can be controlled directly via an XML-based SDK provided with the software. Every aspect of the transcoding process can be controlled by the SDK, including source / target destinations, transcoding parameters, filtering, compositing, ad insertion, titling, notifications, etc. Basic operations:
-- Frame size conversion
-- PAL / NTSC conversion
-- Frame rate conversion
-- SD / HD conversion
-- Color space conversion
-- Aspect ratio conversion
-- Key-frame extraction
-- Interlace / de-interlace
-- Multiple target outputs
-- Telecine / inverse telecine
-- Batch processing Video filtering:
-- Fade in / out -- Rotate
-- Median -- Black / white correction
-- Blur -- Color correction
-- Sharpen -- Gamma correction
-- NTSC-safe -- Temporal noise reduction
-- Deblocking -- Motion compensated temporal fi lter Advanced operations:
-- Compliance checking -- Logo insertion
-- Timecode imprint -- 601/709 color space support
-- Subtitle / CC imprint -- Optional video capture board support
-- XML controllable titler -- Remote job submission
-- Metadata transport / conversion -- Watch folder automation
-- Line 21/CC conversion -- Segment extraction / insertion
-- CEA-608 to 708 caption conversion -- Teletext, STL handling
On the file:
Enabling | reg code: Complete
File Format: RAR
Platform / OS: Windows XP/Vista/7