Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 EN-RU ISZ(x86/x64) | 1.76 GB
Design around the world withpowerful and flexible features AutoCAD 2013 – one of the worldsleading solutions for 2D-and 3D-design. Increase productivity by usingtools that allow you to integrate all phases of project development anddocumentation, complete coverage and optimize the entire process.
Examine your project ideas, using new powerful AutoCAD 2013. Connect to the Autodesk 360, share projects with friends onsocial networks, increase productivity with improved form ofdocumentation for the project. Applications for AutoCAD on the AutodeskExchange will help you configure AutoCAD in accordance with the terms ofthe tasks.
Extraction curves of the surfaces
The new featureallows you to get the curves, contours that pass through the pointspecified on the surface or edge of the body.
PressPull tool has become even more flexible andcontext-dependent. Now it can be used to perform squeezing anddisplacement curves, creating this way the surface and the body. Newoption Multiple PressPull in the tool allows you to select multipleitems for one transaction.
Means of 3D-modeling of arbitraryshapes
Now you can translate design ideas in virtually any shape. Tocreate complex shapes simply move the face, edges and vertices. Toolsfor modeling surfaces of solids in AutoCAD and networks provide themaximum flexibility and control when designing in 3D.
Youre just starting to model in 3D Now inAutoCAD is a workspace for you. It contains a set of optimized3D-modeling and visualization, which allows you to quickly find thenecessary tools.
Support for Point Cloud
You can performsimulations on the basis of 3D-scanning. This allows you to optimize thelabor-intensive reconstruction and restoration. With support for up to 2billion pixels, you can quickly visualize the surface of the scannedobject and bind to it directly in the workspace for the simulation.
Officeof the viewport in the workspace
New controls allow you to changeviewports viewport settings, customize forms and visual styles directlyin the workspace screen.
The new features of AutoCAD 2013
Incisionsand remote elements
The new tab is designed to work withdocumentation, provides easy access to tools to create profiles andremote elements. For cuts, the following options: full, half, step andbroken. The boundaries of portable elements may be round or rectangular.Binding section lines and boundaries of the original fragments of thecharacteristic points of the drawings helps to maintain the accuracywith changes in the model and its species. Consistency of the graphicalrepresentation of cuts and extension of elements is achieved by usingcustom styles.
In a multiline textMultileader, sizes, tables, and text along an arc style withstrikethrough appeared that the increased flexibility of the text in thepresentation of documentation.
Communication with Autodesk 360
Theclose relationship with Autodesk 360 allows for file synchronization.Drawings and folders are in line with their online versions from withinAutoCAD . It is possible to export and transfer of files into singleuser accounts, as well as sharing files over the accounts Autodesk.
Synchronizationadapted and auxiliary files
Adapted and modified settings AutoCADsupport files can be used, even working on another computer.
Exchangeof information through social networks
Built-in connectivity toFacebook and Twitter to help communicate the drafts prepared in AutoCAD,with friends on those networks.
Applications for AutoCAD on theAutodesk Exchange
Extend the functionality of AutoCAD applicationwill help you co-developed by members of the network Autodesk Developer Network. Find the right add-in for now very simple. Autodeskoffers hundreds of additional modules, among which there are certainlyuseful to you.
Context-sensitive tool PressPull
PressPull toolhas become even more flexible and context-dependent. Now it can be usedto perform squeezing and displacement curves, creating this way thesurface and the body. New option Multiple PressPull in the tool allowsyou to select multiple items for one transaction.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion complements theenvironment AutoCAD 3D-design new features, allowing the flexibility toedit and verify the models coming from different sources. Body insideAutoCAD blocks can now be edited without breaking the blocks.
Extractioncurves of the surfaces
The new feature allows you to get the curves,contours that pass through the point specified on the surface or edgeof the body.
Preview at change of
There is the ability todynamically view changes the image on the viewport. For example, if youmove the mouse on the options in the list of visual styles in thegraphics area displays the result to be obtained when using this style.
Facilitatedtransfer of developments in AutoCAD 2013
Thanks to innovations andimprovements in the product easier to transfer the user settings in thenew version and reset to its default state. When porting developments inAutoCAD 2013 more correctly handled tool palette, added the ability totransfer custom materials.
To turn offthe Communication Center (aka Infocenter), use the following reg file:
WindowsRegistry Editor Version 5.00
InfoCenterOn = dword: 00000000
For 32-bit version of AutoCAD 2013
- MicrosoftWindows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium, or WindowsXP Pro or Home (SP3 or higher)
- For Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 orAMD Athlon dual-core processor with 3 GHz or higher with SSE2 support
-For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or dual-core AMD Athlon processor with 1.6GHz or higher with SSE2 support
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 6GB of hard disk space for installation
- A monitor with a resolutionof at least 1024 x 768 mode and support for true color (recommendedresolution of 1600 x 1050 and above)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer7.0 or higher
- To install: connect to the Internet or DVD-ROM drive
For64-bit version of AutoCAD 2013
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise,Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium, or Windows XP Pro (SP2 orhigher)
- AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, Intel Xeon with support IntelEM64T or Intel Pentium 4 processor supporting Intel EM64T (all – withsupport for SSE2)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 6 GB of harddisk space for installation
- A monitor with a resolution of at least1024 x 768 mode and support for true color (recommended resolution of1600 x 1050 and above)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Toinstall: connect to the Internet or DVD-ROM drive
AdditionalRequirements for 3D Modeling (all configurations)
- Pentium 4 orAthlon, 3 GHz or higher, Intel or AMD dual-core processor with 2 GHz orhigher
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- Optional 6 GB hard drive, inaddition to free space required for installation.
- Class graphicsworkstations with memory of at least 128 MB, supports screen resolutionof 1280 x 1024 mode, true color, Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher andMicrosoft Direct3D