RevisionFX SmoothKit 3.1 for Adobe After Effects (x86/x64)
for Adobe After Effects | Adobe Premiere Pro | Apple Final Cut Pro | Autodesk combustion | eyeon Fusion and Vision | Boris Red | 19.5 MB
SmoothKit provides the ultimate filter set to smooth your imagery by combining user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods. SmoothKit is a set of filters that complements and extends the features of basic blurs and sharpens provided by host applications. Each plugin in SmoothKit is carefully crafted with fine control to provide the ultimate in filtering. SmoothKit's emphasis is precise control of the filtering process with no compromise on image quality.
- Ability to selectively filter the luminance, or the chrominance, or each of the RGB channels independently.
- Soften areas while preserving sharp edges.
- Sharpen plugin with a "multi-res" mode that significantly reduces usual sharpening ringing artifacts.
- Optional grayscale images may be used to scale filters on a pixel-by-pixel basis.
- Includes a jaggie-reducing filter, to help eliminate staircasing.
- Median filter option (in the Diffusion plugin) that produces much less blocky results than regular median filters.
- Intelligently reduces block artifacts (for example, DV or MPEG compressed footage).
- Ability to soften areas without blurring edges.
- Directional filtering with per-pixel direction and strength controls.
- Ability to use splines to control the direction of the blur at each pixel (After Effects and combustion only).
- Multi-frame (temporal) filtering with several processing modes.
- Z-blur that uses depth maps for blurring control. Ability to change where the focal point should be.
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing (only 8 bits per channel supported within Final Cut Pro). Floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later.
- Optimization to take advantage of After Effects's region-of-interest and other smart rectangle processing.
- Better multiprocessing support.
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and up. (Read about common Premiere Pro issues)
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1 and up (read about limitations)
- Autodesk Combustion 3.0.4 on Windows, 4.0.5 and up on Mac OS X
- eyeon Digital Fusion 4.0.4e and up, Fusion 5.0 and up, with the After Effects plugin adapter
- Boris Red 4.2 and up
- Quantel generationQ