ETS4 version 4.0.6 Professional | 431MB
ETS means Engineering Tool Software; a manufacturer independent configuration tool Software to design and configure intelligent home and building control installations with the KNX system.
The ETS4 Professional is the powerful successor of ETS3. ETS4 Professional supports you in the realization of home and building automation projects in following phases and tasks:
- Project Planning & Design
- Project- Documentation
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
With ETS4 you will get a fully redesigned ETS- generation. Besides the new user interface, many new functions are introduced which further improve the work within the KNX system.
By using ETS4 Professional, you can now compose solutions for all application areas for which ETS ready products are available from KNX manufacturers. Using ETS4 Professional empowers your business – not only technologically, but above all commercially.Application areas include:
- Lighting control (switching; dimming; “mood lighting”)
- Shading control (shutters; blinds)
- Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (individual room temperature control; control of radiators, thermal units, boilers, coolers, fans, …)
- Access & security (presence detection; burglary and fire detection and alarm; presence simulation; panic switch)
- Energy management (consumption metering; load shedding; …).
- Comfort functions and intelligent control across all applications (central user control; combined scenario’s; intelligent process control; …)
- Remote control and remote maintenance (e.g. via phone or Internet)
- Interfacing to complementary or peripheral systems (white goods; supervision consoles; facility management; dedicated security systems; audio; multimedia; services; …)
- … and more info this: www.knx.org
About KNX Association
The Association is the owner of the Worldwide STANDARD for Home and Building Control: KNX and also the owner of the KNX trademark logo worldwide. KNX Association is a profit-oriented organisation governed by Belgian Law. Members are manufacturers developing devices for several applications for home and building control based on KNX like lighting control, shutter control, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, energy management, metering, monitoring, alarm/intrusion systems, household appliances, audio/video and lots more. Next to manufacturers also service providers (utilities, telecom, ...) can become a member of the KNX Association.
Name: ETS4 (Engineering Tool Software)
Version: 4.0.6 Build 2495 Professional 32bit
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven