Portable HWiNFO v3.96-1651 | 5 Mb
HWiNFO - a utility that detects and then the show from which "hardware" to build a computer ... Are issued fairly detailed information on CPU, motherboard, memory, hard drives, CD-ROM, audio / video / network cards, monitors, ports, etc. In addition, HWiNFO32 is able to remove the information from the set on the motherboard sensors (temperature, voltage, etc.) as well as to benchmark CPU, FPU, MMX, and CDs.
The program recognizes all kinds of microprocessors, defines their parameters, calculates the actual frequency of the FSB; receive complete information about the motherboard and BIOS; reads data from the SPD memory modules, identifies hundreds of graphics accelerators, and more than 400 graphics chip, and with the DDC and the characteristics of monitors (eg, a useful option, as the real date of manufacture). Not the slightest difficulty, the program does not test with the IDE-SCSI-devices, modems, hardware diagnostic chips, etc. In addition, it built a small test of CPU performance, memory and disk devices. All information can be stored in a magazine for storage and future use.
- Fixed GPU logo when switching between GPUs.
- Improved GK1xx fan speed reporting.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clocks for ATI R6xx family.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7420G, 7520G, 7620G, 7640G, 7660G, 7480D, 7540D, 7560D, 7660D models.
- Added preliminary AMD Kaveri support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on BIOSTAR A75 and TZ77 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X79 series.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 670 and GeForce GTX 690.
- Improved drive and SMART enumeration on systems with Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers.
- Fixed reporting of CPU DTS temperatures on multiple CPU packages.
- Improved nVidia GPU voltage monitoring with nVidia R3xx drivers.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS G74Sx and G75VW notebooks.
- Optimized performance and memory usage in Sensor-only mode.
- Improved handling of RTSS.
- Enhanced support of AMD Trinity.Download: