Adobe Illustrator CS6 v16.0.1 LS16 | 1.89 GB
Original Install Files: .7z + .EXE + Update (32/64 Bit) | OS: Windows
Languages: English, Japanese
Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 software is powered by the new Adobe Mercury Performance System so you can work with speed and stability on large, complex files. A modern, updated interface streamlines daily tasks. Advanced creative tools enable you to capture your vision better than ever.
See the top new features in Illustrator CS6
Work with precision, speed, and stability on large, complex files with the Adobe Mercury Performance System. Enjoy a new tracing engine, quickly design seamless patterns, and apply gradients to strokes.
Work fast and with rock-solid stability
Take advantage of a new performance system with native 64-bit support for Mac OS and Windows® to power tasks that were often impossible, such as opening, saving, and exporting large files and previewing elaborate designs.
Efficiently drive daily tasks and favorite features
Work more efficiently and intuitively with a modern user interface. Familiar tasks are now streamlined, from inline editing of layer names to precise color sampling.
What's new in Adobe Illustrator CS6 16.0.1
August 28th, 2012 :
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
· Sometimes, Illustrator quits unexpectedly if you only have read-only permissions on the Preferences folder.
· On launching Illustrator, error "Unable to set maximum number of files to be opened" is displayed.
· Sometimes, Save for Web does not create images with the specified dimensions.
· Copy-paste from other applications does not work as expected if you're using a third-party clipboard manager.
· Windows 7 only: Sometimes, Illustrator quits unexpectedly, when you move the cursor inside the Navigator panel.
· Selecting All Unused Swatches and deleting them, removes the parent/tint swatch which is not in use.
· When using Kotoeri text input methods, you are unable to shift selection to another uncommitted text group using the left/right arrow key.
· Saving as PDF/X-4, succeeds even if there are undefined glyphs in the document.
· Sometimes, Contextual Alternates do not work consistently. The ligatures displayed in CS6 are different from previous versions.
· If standard ligatures and contextual alternates are both enabled, some text may appear missing.
· Save as PDF dialog box does not accept any settings if you've already saved the file as PDF with Compression > Compress Text and Line Art option disabled.
· Text with drop shadow/outer glow effect has issues with editing in downsaved documents and may cause a crash.
· Transform commands do not work as expected, if you use the Transform Patterns option and then enter the Pattern Definition Mode.
More Info : http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.htmlSystem requirements :
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
1GB of RAM (3GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64 bit
2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
Some features in Adobe® Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.