Borderlands 2 v1.3.1 Updated SKIDROW
Scene group SKIDROW released Update v1.3.1 of Borderlands 2 for PC. Read the changelog here and enjoy!
1.3.1 Patch Notes
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
Release name: Borderlands.2.v1.3.1.Update-SKIDROW
Size: 230 MB
1. Unpack release
2. Run Borderlands.2.v1.3.1.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install
folder and overwrite
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Play the game
1. Use B2Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting the language of your choice.
2. You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
3. Get Borderlands.2.Mr.Torgues.Campaign.of.Carnage.DLC-SKIDROW, if you want all the DLC currently released.
Download related to Borderlands 2 v1.3.1 Updated SKIDROW are available from file hosting sites like uploaded, rapidgator, filefactory, turbobit, uploadrocket, extabit, bitshare etc if you have any legal issue related to Borderlands 2 v1.3.1 Updated SKIDROW links pls feel free to contact us.