MSC Sinda 2014.0 with toolkit (13/4/2015) MSC Sinda 2014.0 with toolkit | 521.6 mb
MSC Software Corporation, the leader in multidiscipline simulation solutions that accelerate product innovation, announced the new release of Sinda 2014, an advanced thermal analysis system from MSC Software.
Sinda is a thermal analyzer that has been extensively used in a wide range of successful space programs including Astra, ERS 1-2, Gomos, Mars Express, Silex, Soho, and across multiple industries including Aerospace, Automotive, and Electronics.
- The following is a list of major new features found on the Sinda delivery. All of our software has been upgraded to support the latest FlexLM license manager, and a few small bugs were fixed.
- SINDA 2014 for Patran Translator and Patran GUI
- Improved convection bar (1D) element properties with new options for computed or bulk values
- New radiation bar (1D) element property with computed or bulk values
- Expanded Multi-layered insulation (MLI) modeling method that may include radiation, conduction, or both, e-star may be temperature dependent
- True variable thickness plate formulation (previously used constant-average plate thickness)
- Improved accuracy axisymmetric element formulation (especially near/at axis of revolution)
- Based on Krylov sub-space methods (conjugate gradient methods)
- Steady state, and transient solvers, including auto-time step: SSKSS, TRKSS, and ATSKSS
- Faster speeds and multi-threaded so runs on multiple cores/processors
- Time dependent velocity or mass flow rate now treated as periodic-time-dependent, with the period defined as the difference between the last and the first time values in the array
Size of global constants used in the global constants block has been expanded from 12 to 31 characters
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,100 professionals in 20 countries.
Name: MSC Sinda
Version: 2014.0 with toolkit
Code: Select All
OS: Windows XP / 7even / 8
Size: 521.6 mb